Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Breaking News: I Haven't Blogged Much Lately

This just in . . . there haven't been too many October and November blog posts from me.

About a year or so ago, I decided to start living more. What does that mean? To me, it meant doing instead of watching.

I tackled my fear of heights by skydiving last year and this year I did my first polar bear plunge and started running. If you follow me on twitter, you know I've just completed my first 1/2 marathon - The Rock and Roll Marathon series in Las Vegas (pictured with my medal here).

Do I still love sports cards and marketing? Of course and I'll continue to blog and tweet about both.

I've picked up some nice '62 Fleers and '52 Bowman Larges recently. I'll start blogging about them shortly. 

2 comments:

Play at the Plate said...

Very cool! I'm starting to run myself now and hope to work up to that point too!

James said...

@Play - Congrats on starting. For me, running is a great way to decompress and stay in shape. Running my 1st 1/2 marathon was awesome. Good luck and keep it up!