Signings Hotline has a twitter account. You can follow them at twitter.com/SigningsHotline.
I'd like to see their twitter feed used for:
- Offer some free autograph listing tips
- Twitter contests for free autographs - I'm sure some of their sponsors would participate
- Twitter trivia contests for 30 day free trials or membership extensions
- Re-tweets of autograph show recaps from bloggers
- Signings news from autograph companies like CSA, Mounted Memories, and MAB
I hope it's used for making connections with collectors, listening and learning more about the collectors' needs instead of treating it like a megaphone.