Friday, August 21, 2009

NY Mets Autograph Show and 1969 Mets Reunion

I'm heading Queens and Long Island this weekend to celebrate the 40 year anniversary of the Amazing Mets Championship.

On Saturday night, Citi Field (weather permitting) will honor the 1969 Mets in a pre-game celebration. I'll be at the event and the game that night.

On Sunday, MAB is partnering with JP's Sports to bring a card and '69 Mets autograph show.

I'm going for the Nolan Ryan autograph - this is a rare public event for Ryan (especially in NY). I may also go for Cleon Jones, but I haven't decided yet.

I'll send twitter updates from the show and some twitpics. To see the updates and pictures, follow me at twitter.com/jamesryanj

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Finally. They'll have a winning crew come into Citi Field!