Saturday, August 1, 2009

Tyler Hansbrough Autograph Card Contest

During day 2 of the National I got an in-person autograph from former UNC basketball star and current Indiana Pacer, Tyler Hansbrough.

He signed Panini promotion cards at the National Sports Collectors Convention. To win the autograph (and opportunity to stand in line for 45 minutes) I had to spin the giant Panini wheel and land on the autograph spot.

I'm giving it away. The autograph in the scan is the one you can have. If you followed me on twitter today, I posted updates and pictures.

Here are the rules:
- Leave a comment to this posting by Monday Night, August 3, at Midnight ET.
- One comment per person.
- I'll use a random generator to pick a winner.
- I'll ship it to you for free in a top loader.

Good luck.

I'm going back tomorrow for more and I have some other cool stuff to giveaway later this week.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

My entry.

Hansbrough is the type of player I root for. Someone who hustles and just loves the game.

-ig4mer

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's pretty cool. :D

Gellman said...

Very cool! As a UNC fan I have to enter this contest.

Voluntarheel said...

Holy Poo!! You don't want to know what I would do for this card. It's personal anyway.

Unknown said...

This was the first Cleveland National I've had to miss in awhile. I'd love this!

Captain Canuck said...

that's awesome of you to do ...

thanks!

zman40 said...

Great contest!

Dave said...

Consider this my entry ... my wife is a big fan of UNC and Hansbrough!

doniceage said...

IF you ever get a chance let talk some more. Talked to Megan again about future stuff on the Facebook and marketing.

Don

arfmax said...

I'm totally in, can't wait to see what Hansbrough does in the NBA!

James said...

Voluntarheel is the winner.
Send me an email with your information. Congrats.