Thursday, April 8, 2010

Collector Mini Helmet Dilema

I don't typically collect current player autographs - this is a perfect example.

A few years ago I had a chance to get Roy Williams' autograph for free (except for the cost of the mini helmet). At the time, he was my favorite player on the Dallas Cowboys. But a few seasons later he couldn't cover the ground he was standing on and began slowing down waaaay to early into his career.

Now . . . he's not even the most popular Cincinnati Bengal.

What do I do with this Oklahoma University mini helmet signed by the Cowboys' former hard-hitting strong safety?
- Put it in storage? (I don't have room for it to be displayed.)
- Remove the signature and wait for another player to use it on?
- See what kind of damage I can do to it?

No comments: