Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Card Show Weekend and Twitter

I'm packing my bags and heading the spring CSA Show this weekend.

I'm looking for some more 1962 Topps and getting autographs from some classic Dallas Cowboys players/coaches.

I should get there in time Friday to pick up my tickets and take a free sneak peak. Typically, CSA allows me to walk around the show on Friday night when I get there (5:00ish). It's great to not have to pay full price for a few hours of a show (are you listening National?).

I'll send some twitter updates from the show on Saturday by using the hashtag: #CSAShow or you can follow me on twitter.com/jamesryanj. You can RSS a hashtag to see everyone who comments on the show without joining twitter - same with RSS my tweets without joining twitter.

This is my first card show in months and I'm really looking forward to it!

No comments: