Friday, April 10, 2009

Sports Locker Sponsoring a Baseball Reference Page

I'm sponsoring my first page on the Baseball-Reference site: Howard Johnson's page!

HoJo was and still is one of my favorite players. From 1987-1990 HoJo nearly averaged a 30/30 season (29 hrs/32 sbs)! So when I found his page without a sponsor I jumped on the opportunity.
Click here to see the Howard Johnson page.

And yes, HoJo is still the best 3B in Mets history. Until David Wright adds a ring and grows a 'stache... it's all HoJo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Telling the truth I do enjoy reading your blog, but don't you think it needs some redesign? Default Blogger themes seem to be boring for such a great resource. I think you should take a look at Free Custom Blogger Themes and pick the right one for your website.