Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Your Sports Bucket List

Lately I've written and twittered about my quest to go skydiving. So far, the weather has cancelled every attempt I've made (maybe that should tell me something).

My skydiving adventure isn't a bucket list item or a mid-life crisis (I'm working on a new truck for that one), but it got me thinking about my own sports bucket list.

What are some sporting events to see before "kicking the bucket?"
- Attending Game 1 and Game 7 of a Baseball World Series
- Going to an NCAA Basketball Final Four weekend
- See some Cape Cod League Baseball
- Attend a Florida vs. Georgia NCAA football game
- Get ring-side seats for a Heavy Weight Championship fight

2 comments:

deal said...

Great list some are more "gettable" then the others.

Cape Cod should be managable I would think.

Game 7 of the World Series would be tough.

Have you ever been to a lower level round of the NCAAs? The first weekend is great and is a much easier get then the big weekend....and possibly more enjoyable.

James said...

I think Cape Cod would be a ton of fun. I read "the Last Best League" and have been thinking of going up there ever since.

I haven't been to NCAA first round, that's a good idea too.