Monday, January 11, 2010

Bloggers Helping Bloggers - Frank White Autograph

Special thanks to Zach from the Autographed Cards blog.

Zach is going to the Kansas City Royals Fanfest on January 15 and offered to help get autographs. I'm not necessarily a Royals fan, but I desperately need Frank White's autograph. Frank White's autograph will complete my 1980 World Series autograph story baseball.

With one out, in game 6, Frank White hit a pop-up down the first base line. Bob Boone chased after it and tipped the ball just before Pete Rose could catch it from hitting the ground. Pete spiked the ball to the turf and ran back to first base.

Pete Rose signed the a 1980 World Series baseball for me saying, "I caught Boone's bobble in the 9th."Bob Boone last year added, "I'm the one that hustled on the play." What can Zach get Frank White to add?! I can't wait to find out.

Thank you Zach!

2 comments:

zman40 said...

I got the ball yesterday and I must say that it looks great in person!

Thanks for the patch cards. Those are pretty cool!

James said...

Cool. Thanks again for doing this.