Monday, May 12, 2008

Dallas Cowboys DeMarcus Ware - Coming to a Table Near You

Who has signed more autographs this off-season - Demarcus Ware or the entire NY Giants Super Bowl team.

I'm a Dallas fan, so I get the signingshotline.com updates whenever a Cowboy is signing autographs. And right now it seems that a week doesn't go by that I don't get an update about Ware signing somewhere.

I typically get the usual Dallas suspects: Mel Renfro, Randy White, Bob Lilly - you know, players that are on the autograph circuit but have actually accomplished something!

I like Demarcus Ware a lot - he's an exciting player. But I'm getting concerned that he's spending too much time in NJ, VA, NY, OK, and TX signing his name instead of preparing for the upcoming season.

I guess it could be worse - he could be going to Mexico with Jessica Simpson.

Has anyone else seen one of their players push the autograph circuit a little too hard during the off-season?

No comments: