Wednesday, May 21, 2008

MAB and John Lester Strike When the Iron's Hot

I received an email this week from MAB Celebrity Services about a Private Signing with John Lester.

Some will say this is aggressive and too slick. Some will say it is similar to the eBay freenzie that occurs whenever a sports figure or someone in pop culture makes the news. But I think it demonstrates MAB's service and speed to meet their customers' demands.

There are plenty of people who collect no hitter autographs on lithos, baseballs, or bats. MAB recognizes this and provides this service immediately to their audience. John Lester was already under contract with MAB.

I don't know how the prices compare to other no-hit pitchers or if Lester's prices have jumped because of this week's game. If you didn't get the email, check out the MAB site. I've gone to their shows in North Jersey, but I haven't done a private signing with them. I've heard from other collector's that their service and speed and is fantastic.

No comments: