Monday, September 15, 2008

Shea Stadium Last Season Items

I received an Excel spreadsheet of items that will be highlighted on the Shea Stadium /MeiGray group tour. MeiGray sent me the list after I asked for more information.

The amazing part is what's NOT on the list - I can't find anything (except for bathroom items and who wants that anyway).

This includes the giant S-H-E-A Stadium letters on the outside of the stadium, banners, and other signs. Lockers are selling for $1,500 to $41,000 a piece. The prices range between who is using them now and who used them in the past.

The right field and left field foul poles can yours for $25,000 a piece. Be sure to check to your home owner's association before planting them in the backyard!

The Mets dugout (sans players & coaches) can be bought for $100,000!

Prices do NOT include shipping. So you'll need to find a way to move the dugout and foul poles to your house.

Send me an email or post a comment if you'd like me to send you the list.

No comments: