Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Elvis Presley Birthday - 74 Years Old Thursday

The King is 74 and living the life Kalamazoo, MI (or so I believe). Celebrate Elvis' birthday by eating one of his favorite dishes: fried peanut butter and banana sandwich.


There are some cool Elvis Is autograph cards on eBay, but I've only seen the autographs of his movie co-stars like Nancy Sinatra and Barbara Eden. McFarlane toys has some cool Elvis figures too.

If you're in Las Vegas, check out Big Elvis at Bill's Gamblin' Hall and Saloon (formerly known as Barbury Coast). Five Hundy by Midnight rocks!


Long live the King!

3 comments:

Dave said...

Happy Birthday Elvis! I did check out the fat Elvis when I was in Las Vegas in 2007, and I thought he was pretty bad, actually. Have you seen him in person?

Anonymous said...

And WFAN's Mike Francesa says it's a good thing he's dead. My God.

http://njfrogman.blogspot.com/2009/01/wfans-mike-francesa-were-better-off.html

James said...

Yeah, I was a little disappointed with the Big Elvis @ Bill's when I saw him last month. He was bigger than I expected!

Mike Francesa should stick to driving out co-hosts and stay out of the Elvis game. :) But it is cool to have the King posting on the blog!