Friday, January 23, 2009

The MAB Store - A New Auction House

Fees, feedback and foolishness are driving eBay stores and customers into the arms of other companies like the MAB Store.


Registration is free, but like all auction sites, you have to register to bid for items. I think you can expect more memorabilia or autographs and less sports cards at the MAB store. I don't know what the seller fees and expectations are, but any alternative to eBay is great.

My first impression is the phone number list in the top right corner! I know, it may not seem like much, but if you've had to deal with eBay email customer service or chat, then you know what I'm talking about. To be able to talk to an actual person for help is so refreshing!
I've been to a few MAB shows and have liked every one. I think the people are great and genuinely care about customer service. When was the last time someone said that about eBay or PayPal?!

http://www.mabcornerstore.com/index.php

No comments: