If a fanny pack is your thing, then Velcro it to your Hammer pants this week for the National Sports Collectors Convention.
Personally, I break out the JCPenny back-to-school back-pack when attending card/autograph shows and I'll definitely be in the spirit for this week's National.
The Voice of the Collector Blog had a cool Do's and Don'ts list last week.
Here's my packing list for the 2009 National in Cleveland:
- extra Official MLB baseball (you never know who you'll see walking around)
- cards you'd like to get signed if you see someone
- mini helmet of your football team
- bottle of water
- meal/granola bars (food is always expensive and it tastes as good 7-Eleven hot dogs.)
- pens and sharpies
- hand sanitizer (apply, apply, apply)
- digital camera (again, you never know who you'll see walking around or at a booth)
- pad of paper (take notes on the prices/products you see so you can comparison shop)
- cards you'd like to trade
- eBay pricing (know the price of your wish list before you go)