Sunday, May 3, 2009

Catch This - Gary Carter has a Blog

Mets great Gary Carter has a blog!

Carter, currently managing the Long Island Ducks, is blogging about his managing style, the prospects on his team, and even the two new ballparks in New York.

I know Gary's been a little too honest campaigning for the Mets manger position, but I still believe he's been treated poorly by the current Mets organization. Really, could he be any worse than managing two historic September collapses?


My Gary Carter autograph collection:

Thanks to BBTF for the link.
http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/ducks/garycarter/

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi friend, I want link exchange with your blog, check my blog - http://sportsraj.blogspot.com

Please add my blog in your blog, and email me at vijayraj.reddy@gmail.com, i will add yours immediately. Thank you..

deal said...

Is managing in the Atlantic League really a good path to managing in the Majors?

James said...

Deal - I think Dave Trembley is the only one that went that path. Of course, that's not the best example either.