Friday, February 22, 2008

Triumph Still Making Promises

The Triumph autograph company is making its return to Edison, NJ this spring. At the junior varsity run Dallas show every Triumph and Prova Authentication employee bragged about how much more professional their NJ shows are than the Dallas show. Hopefully I'll find out from someone how if this is true.

They promoted 50+ Cowboy greats for the Dallas show and barely delivered half of that. Their NJ show promises 30 former greats and even that seems out of reach for them. And what point to reach the "bait and switch" plateau?

I know, I know, ... someone will crack about "their isn't 30 Cowboy greats," but that's not my point. My point is that Triumph and other show companies shouldn't promise a product they can't deliver and as fans, we need to hold them accountable.

Following the Dallas show, I sent numerous emails to Triumph - I'm still waiting on their response.

1 comment:

Troy said...

But there isn't 30 great Cow....
Oh wait, you already covered that!