Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Chicago Sun Times Show This Weekend

The Chicago Sun Times show is this weekend. I haven't been to one of these yet, but I've heard they are pretty good.

Mounted Memories is the company putting together the autograph list. I've been to a few of their events at the Pro Football Hall of Fame. In they past, they've done a good job at keeping everything moving and on time. I know Chris at the Gavel Chat is going and may have updates on his blog from the floor.

If anyone is going, please leave a post with some information on how the show is.

The autograph guest list looks pretty good - I've been reading the updates from the mountedmemories.com web site and through signinghshotline.com.

If you are not yet a signingshotline.com member, then sign up! You get email updates for states, players, and your favorite teams. You also get 5-10% discounts on many autograph guests. The cost of the hotline membership pays for itself with these discounts.

No comments: