Friday, March 28, 2008

Pete Rose Autograph Received

I received my Pete Rose autograph baseball today... less than a week after the autographcast from Las Vegas. Now that's fast service.


Pete was stationed at Ft. Knox for a few months after his rookie season. After talking about this with him on the phone, he signed the baseball with "Fort Knox 1963 - 1964." His company # is to the right on the baseball. I'm sure he's signed this before for people, but this is the first time I've seen it. What do you think?



After this experience, I'd definitely work with FansEdge again. They did a great job with only a few bumps.

2 comments:

NaplesGC said...

So cool he personalized it with the Fort Knox for you. I like Pete and wish he was in the Hall.

Go O's in '08

http://naplesgc.blogspot.com
http://carson5th.blogspot.com

James said...

Thanks for reading my blog and leaving a comment.

I'm with you.. Pete should be in the Hall. I wonder if a new HOF president will make a difference (since the previous one left last week)?

How about the O's dropping Gibbons?! Hopefully they can make that division interesting this year - so we don't have to keep hearing about the RedSox/Yanks!

Thanks again.
JRJ